Hello everyone and welcome to my blog site. For those of you that don't know me my name is Rich or I also go under the Twitch handle RKGaming2814. I am a video game enthusiast who enjoys streaming in my spare time. Currently due to some changes in my day to day my live streams are on hiatus. However, I am looking at returning to streaming in the very near future ( I will keep everyone posted on when this is happening via my Twitter page).
While I may not actively streaming I would still like to spotlight games I am currently playing and enjoying with all of you ( it gives me a bit better rage to write vs just sticking to the 240 characters on Twitter). It is my hope for this blog to serve as that medium for me to share those experiences (as I really won't call them reviews ). I hope to keep this blog updated on a regular basis. Currently, I am thinking of posting a spotlight post every week on Friday (though at first the days maybe give or take but my target is Friday), with it maybe growing into more posts as time goes on. At this time though, I just don't want to over commit myself.
I hope you all enjoy the posts on the site and come back and visit the site on a regular basis,
-Rich/RKGaming
No comments:
Post a Comment